For this exercise you'll need a loose sheet of 8-1/2 x 11" paper, a Sharpie marker, a larger marker and a jumbo marker. Work on a protected surface, because the marker may bleed through the paper.
- Fan-fold the paper into four panels. As you doodle on one panel, the other three are hidden.
- With the regular Sharpie, doodle on the first panel while singing the ABCs aloud twice.
- After the second "Tell me what you think of me," refold the paper so a new panel is up.
- Change markers and doodle the new panel. Again, ABC x2 is the time frame.
- Repeat for the third and fourth panels, changing panels and markers each time.
I got sucked into this exercise even further that night. You can read that post at Two Red Threads.